Job Opportunity: Worship Anew Seeks Front Desk Receptionist
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
SUMMARY: Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling ministry inquiries, data entry, sorting and distributing mail.
The Front Desk Receptionist reports directly to the Director of Operations and is a part time position.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information about the ministry when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Enter records into computer database system.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Donor Perfect or database management software is a plus.
- Professional appearance.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Capable to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Ability to cross-train with other office responsibilities.
- Comfortable with answering basic questions about the ministry’s faith, provide religious resources, and pray with callers.
- Must have a passion for the ministry’s work with a genuine commitment to the fulfillment of the organization’s mission.
- As a religious institution, in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Lutheran Ministries Media, Inc. reserves the right to give preference in employment to persons based on religion.
Lutheran Ministries Media, Inc. shares Christ with the world through the weekly television service Worship for Shut-Ins and quality Christian media programming.
APPLICATION: E-mail resume to Julie Beers: Julie@WorshipAnew.org