Job Opportunity: Worship Anew Seeks Bookkeeper
Lutheran Ministries Media shares Christ’s love with the world through the weekly television program Worship Anew and Christian media that proclaims God's Word.
SUMMARY: The Bookkeeper will support the Director of Operations & Development by properly recording financial transactions in the accounting software and generating reports from that information. The bookkeeper will also reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy. The Bookkeeper reports directly to the Operations & Development Director and is a part-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer payroll.
- Manage the entering of timesheets twice a month.
- Process quarterly insurance payment.
- Maintain inventory spreadsheet.
- Carryout bill payments and credit card reconciliation.
- Reconcile bank accounts once a month.
- Develop regular financial reports.